Thursday, December 04, 2008

3 Word Thursdays #6

3 Word Thursday Small 125x94
meme rules:

* photo must have 3 words in it
* post your photo on your site with a link back to Ma Vie Folle (or
grab button)
--

--
The saying “Our eyes are the windows to our soul” is one of my favorite phrase because through the eyes we can see the sincerity of a person. We can also see one’s emotion as it reflects clearly in her/his eyes. That’s why I always look at the eyes of the people I’m talking with to see if they are true on what they are saying.



5 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I also like looking into the eyes of a person. I agree the eyes can somehow reflect one's sincerity. Sometimes I encounter people who do not like to make eye contact. Sometimes they are simply shy but other times I feel a bit wary of them.

Anonymous said...

Hello. Bloghopping. Have a nice weekend and Take care :)

Michelle said...

@Rachel, How true...I also feel the same way.

@Jeanny, Thank you so much for dropping by. I haven't visited any blog sites this past days because I'm not feeling well (I have flu and colds)after going to Market Market last Sunday. I hope I could visit and read some of my favorite sites this weekend. Take care also and have a nice and meaningful weekend! God bless...

Anonymous said...

I love this post, I am trying myself to see life clearly too. God bless.

Michelle said...

Hi Sheng,

I apologize for the super late confirmation and reply to your comment. I took a 2 weeks (I think) blog leave due to the holiday preparation.

Advance Merry Christmas!

Search the web...