Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Goodies for me

Whoopee! Those are goodies from Reuel’s Taiwanese director (Ken) just for me. Every time he’s here for a business trip, he always remembers to bring me these goodies.
--
--
According to Reuel, Ken extends his gratitude to me for taking care of my hubby for him. Hmm…sounds like poofy!? Well, it’s not. He is a good man and has his own family in Taiwan. I met Ken once (early this year) when he asked his team to bring their own wives for a social dinner.
--I don’t know the English name of this rice cake. If somebody knows the name, would you mind sharing it? Actually, it’s like a “tikoy” (Chinese glutinous rice cake) with peanut filling. This is my favorite delicacy from Taiwan. And, Gabee too really likes it because he can finish two cakes in just one sitting.
--Thank you Ken for these!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so cool, a relative once brought home something like this from HK.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm..that looks good. It looks like tikoy nga.

Heart of Rachel said...

What a sweet gift. I'm fond of Tikoy so I'm sure those rice cakes taste great.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Jeanny said...

Hi sistah. Busy?

Take care :)

Search the web...