Thursday, October 30, 2008

Seven Random Things About Me!

I got this from Sheng of “Anything Goes” which I found so cute to answer.

1. I hate cockroaches. For me, it’s the most dreadful creature ever alive. Seeing those makes me feel so terrified and I can’t even touch the picture of it whenever I see one.
2. I have a straight hair when I was a kid and my wish then is to have a curly long hair but as I grew older my hair turned into kinky and I wanted them now to be straight. (Sounds like the grass is greener on the other side of the fence eh..hehehe)
3. I love to go shopping for anything. That’s why I’m always have a hard time in budgeting our finances.
4. I’m a lazy book reader specially those books that comes in small letters but if the topic or subject caught my interest I’ll surely read it.
5. According to hubby, I’m a certified OC (Obsessive-Compulsive), but I don’t think it’s a disorder. I just want everything to be in order and I don’t want a messy environment. I guess my OC-ness (is there such a word?) is just mild.
6. I love surprises (I love to be surprised and I love to surprise my loved ones)
7. I wish to travel around the world. Hubby and I actually have plans to travel everywhere after his retirement (I wish it would come true..hehehe)

Whew! I thought that answering these things about me would only take a minute but it took me a day to write just seven things about me. And now, I would like to tag mommy Ruby, mommy Rachel and to those who want to share 7 random facts about himself/herself. I hope you would tag me back…

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing these random things about you.

I'm terrified of cockroaches. I scream whenever I see a flying cockroach.

I love shopping too and a terrible when it comes to budgeting.

Thanks for the tag. I'll try to do this one soon.

Michelle said...

Hi Rachel,
Wow, it's nice to know that we share something in common especially the ‘ipis’ thing. I scream too when I see one. I scream like it’s the end of the world..hehehe

I'll wait for yours.

And thank you for following...

Search the web...