Thursday, November 13, 2008

3 Word Thursdays #3

3 Word Thursday Small 125x94
meme rules:

* photo must have 3 words in it
* post your photo on your site with a link back to Ma Vie Folle (or
grab button)


Good to Great is the title of a book authored by Jim Collins. This book was given to my hubby as a token of appreciation by his trainees when he went to India to handle training in April 2005. It’s about why some companies make the leap and others don’t. From 1,435 companies that underwent the screening process for selecting good-to-great companies, only 11 make it to the top. I got curious on the difference between a good and a great company that’s why I started reading it and hopefully laziness won’t strike me.



2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

When I read it just now, it made my stomach long for a snack. :)

It must be a very interesting book. Thanks for sharing.

I appreciate your insights about my post regarding the teacher incident in school. Thanks.

Michelle said...

Hi Rachel,

You're always welcome...Sorry for the late reply as I’ve been very busy this past week.

You're post about the incidence in Yohan's school made me think that as early as this year, I should have check/investigate about every school in preparation for Yuan’s schooling.

Search the web...