Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sunset peek

Every afternoon, I and the kids go on our rooftop to play, to watch the sky, to see the birds flying and the airplanes that travel across the sky. We sometimes wait until the stars and the moon starts to be seen in the sky around 6 pm. Oftentimes, I miss to bring the camera with me to capture the sunset and other unforgettable moments that we had. But yesterday I remembered to bring the camera however, the camera battery went off after two shots. Ah, these are one of the bad days.

But take a look at the sky that I have captured, it was really beautiful. The colors and the lights that are beautifully crafted in the sky are truly amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that sunset, I love to watch sunsets, however, we live in a kinda crowded city so we can only see buildings and never the sunset!

Michelle said...

Hi Sheng,

Too bad in our time today where technologies emerged… We cannot enjoy the sunset and other natures’ scenery as much as the past generation did. In our place, we need to go to the rooftop just to enjoy the beautiful views.

Michael Peligro said...

Wow! That's a beautiful sunset! It's still a blessing to see this beautiful sunset in the city even if you have to climb the roof. Thanks for sharing this wonderful sight!

You might want to buy an extra battery for your camera. When the current battery runs out, you just pop in the spare and continue shooting. At night before retiring, remember to charge the empty battery so that you have a fully-charged spare again.

Michelle said...

Hi Mike,

Thank you for that idea. Why we haven’t thought of that? Extra battery is a good idea so we’ll not missed some catching moment. (Most of the time, we failed to take photos because we hardly notice that the battery have not been charged).

I’m really attracted to the beautiful colors of the sky during sunset. And I hope my kids can still see that in their time in the future.

Search the web...