Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So Sweet...

I wasn’t blogging much these past days because I plan to spend my time with my kids alone to make up for the days when I was not with them. It means that I’m off blogging for a week or two. But since I was deeply touched when Yuan said that he had missed me so much when they were in Cavite during the past week, I just thought this is a nice story to share with my readers.

Yuan didn’t tell it to me right after we take them home last Saturday. It was happened when I asked Gabee for a kiss this evening while I’m putting a diaper on Yuan. When Gabee wouldn’t like to kiss me, Yuan said, “Mommy kiss kita… Love kita mommy… Iyak-iyak ako don kina lola tapos sabi ko mommy tapos sabi Gabee mimi (short for mommy, Gabee barely calls me mommy)…miss kita (translated as I was crying at granny’s house because I have missed you a lot. Gabee and I were always calling mommy), then he kissed me on my lips and Gabee also drew closer to me and gave me a kiss. Afterwards Yuan started singing the “I love you” song from Barney (he knows very well the lyrics of it) while we hugged each other. I can’t say anything for a while when I heard it from Yuan. It really broke my heart. I just kissed them saying that I love them very much and that we’re not going to leave them again to their grandparents. Not anymore…

Back in last Saturday, when we arrived to Cavite, Gabee was walking at the outdoors with my cousin Aijen. Seeing us, Gabee just gave us a look but didn’t come to us for a hug. He just stood where he was and let us approach him (he is doing this whenever he’s sulking). And Aijen, told me that Yuan and Gabee were always crying at night. I just ignored it because I thought that maybe they just didn’t feel comfortable sleeping in a non-air-conditioned room. Until tonight…

Maybe I need some activities for tomorrow and for the next few days to make up with them. Do you have any suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your children are so sweet...My kids too, cry when I am not around, I remember when we first went out of town, my boy has been crying every night and kept asking when we will be coming back.

Michelle said...

Hi Sheng,

It seems that every child is like that...they're always looking for their mom. Something like there’s a missing part in them if they cannot see their moms in a day.

Anonymous said...

oh such sweet kids....I wanted to have kids na. Sana soon.

have a great week :)


Jeanny

Michelle said...

Hi Jeanny,

Thank you for dropping by…

I wish you could have your own kids soon so you could experience the wonderful adventure of being a mother.

Search the web...